Book your room at Citadines Bastille Marais Paris
Paris aparthotel near the Place des Vosges
On a tree-lined avenue leading to the Place de la Bastille, this modern Paris aparthotel is two blocks from the 17th-century Place des Vosges and the Opéra de la Bastille.
The aparthotel lobby provides complimentary newspapers, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary wireless Internet.
The 138 studio or one-bedroom suites of Citadines Bastille Marais Paris offer well-equipped kitchenettes, satellite television and weekly housekeeping.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines Bastille Marais Paris
Citadines Bastille Marais Paris provides the convenience of apartment-style living near the lively Place de La Bastille and the Place des Vosges, a 17th-century square known for its gardens and mansions. A cinema, a bakery, a supermarket, and restaurants are close at hand. Children will enjoy the playground across from the aparthotel. The lobby supplies complimentary Wi-Fi; the hotel also has a business center. 2 meeting rooms are available on request.
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Continental breakfast — Served every morning from 7 AM until 10 AM in the breakfast room (surcharge).
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).