Book your room at Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Paris residence in Left Bank, walk to Tour Montparnasse
Located in Left Bank, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Bobino, Tour Montparnasse, and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. Luxembourg Palace and Luxembourg Gardens are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with self parking, this smoke-free residence has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and free newspapers are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Guests will also find TVs, refrigerators, and dishwashers. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 25/30 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.