Please enter your travel dates.
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
- One Double Bed
Appartment for 4
- One Double Bed
3 stars Residence in heart of Grands Boulevards district of Paris
The residence is located in the heart of the Grands Boulevards, near the Opera Garnier and the Louvre and Grevin museums. Lines 8 and 9 subway is 2 minutes walk.
Services and equipment
The residence offers a gym, a billiards room, TV corner, internet point available 24h/24, laundry facilities and parking.
All air-conditioned studios and apartments of the residence offer all the conveniences and comforts you need to feel at home.
Citadines Opéra-Grands Boulevards Paris, 3 stars, is situated in a lively neighbourhood near the Opéra-Comique, the Hôtel Drouot auction rooms and the grands boulevards. This Apart'hotel is also near the headquarters of numerous banks and is only 10 minutes from the Bourse. This is an area alive with stylish shops, cafés and restaurants. You will be delighted by the historic shopping arcades, the waxworks museum (Musée Grévin) and the numerous cinemas (including the Grand Rex) here. Citadines Opéra-Grands Boulevards Paris offers a space for the comfort of dealing with free WIFI, and a free press in the lobby, a gym and a billiard room. The reception is open 24h/24. Parking is available (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1995
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathtub only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sofa bed
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
The residence does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Pibar - Cocktails are the house specialty of the smart Pibar, which has both street and internal access. A 19th-century chandelier looks over the wooden bar, contemporary furniture and 19th-century wrought-iron staircase, which leads into a room where live concerts are held from time to time.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).