Availability: Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris
Premier StudioMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Club StudioMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Premier ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 adults
4-star residence in Paris (Louvre - Place Vendome) near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in the heart of Paris, this residence is within walking distance of Forum des Halles and Museum Georges Pompidou. Also nearby are Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum.
Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris Amenities
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly residence also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2011.
Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Bathtub only
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Pied de Cochon
La Tour Montlery
Le Père Fouettard
Au chien qui fume.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).