Book your room at Citadines Suites Louvre Paris
5-star hotel in the heart of Paris
Near the Louvre
This 5-star hotel is housed in a stunning historic building and ideally located next to the Comédie Française theatre and the Louvre Museum, just a few minutes away from the Rue de Rivoli and the Opéra Garnier.
At the Citadines Suites Louvre guests can enjoy a fitness room, lounge area with LCD TV and computer, as well as concierge service, limousine service, and the option of groceries in-room upon arrival.
Fully equipped kitchen
The 51 suites at Citadines Louvre Paris offer contemporary Parisian décor with exceptional views of Paris monuments, and exclusive amenities such as fully equipped kitchens with integrated washer/dryers, Nespresso machines, free WiFi, and iPod/iPad docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines Suites Louvre Paris
Citadines Paris Louvre provides complimentary computer stations, wired and wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, umbrellas, a porter, a safe-deposit box, daily Continental breakfast (surcharge) in the lounge and 24-hour self-service laundry facilities. For an extra charge, guests may request grocery delivery and room service from local restaurants, or take advantage of a babysitting service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available upon request for an additional charge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- In the room
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items is served from 7 AM to 11 AM daily in the breakfast room (surcharge).
There are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Grand Véfour
Baan Boaran (Thai)
There is a full-service health club 3 blocks from the hotel, and bicycle rental and a public swimming pool are 4 blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics nearby
The Fine Print for Citadines Suites Louvre Paris
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.