Availability: Golden Hôtel Paris
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Opera - Department Stores)
This hotel is located in Paris (Opera - Department Stores), close to Folies Bergere, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also nearby are Galeries Lafayette and Sacred Heart Basilica.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Golden Hôtel Paris provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Golden Hôtel Paris Amenities
Golden Hôtel Paris features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Paris hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Golden Hôtel Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Golden Hôtel Paris Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Luggage storage is offered free of charge to guests on day of arrival and day of departure.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.