Book your room at Grand Hotel De Turin
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Traditional Paris hotel in Montmartre
Near Moulin Rouge
Housed in a 19th-century Parisian building, this recently-renovated hotel is 755 feet from Pigalle Metro Station in the Montmarte district. The hotel is also near the Moulin Rouge and Sacred Heart.
Nearest Transport Options
In the morning guests can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) before sightseeing, then in the evening relax with a drink in the lounge and go online with the high-speed internet connection (surcharge).
The 50 guestrooms of the Grand Hotel de Turin have contemporary decor and color schemes; all come with flat-panel television, hair dryer, phone, and safe.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel De Turin
Before a day of sightseeing, guests at the Grand Hotel de Turin can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge), or can connect to the web at the lobby Internet point or using the wireless service (surcharges). In the evening, guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or watch television in the lounge.
Grand Hotel De Turin is a smoke-free property. Parking and bicycle rentals are available nearby (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 1882
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast (surcharge) is available each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night