Availability: Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Paris hotel set in the heart of the Latin Quarter
By Sorbonne College
Located in Paris' popular Latin Quarter district, this hotel is one block from the Sorbonne College, the Panthéon and Luxembourg Gardens, and ten minutes from Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Comfortable public spaces, equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, are decorated with period furnishings and elaborate trompe l'oeil murals; fitness equipment is available on site.
The Grand Hotel Saint Michel's 45 air-conditioned, bright rooms have handpainted wooden furnishings, and modern amenities such as high-speed wireless Internet and satellite TV with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Saint Michel Amenities
The Grand Hotel Saint Michel features fitness equipment, two lounge rooms with small bar, international newspapers, and high-speed wireless Internet access. A hot-and-cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served in the stone-vaulted dining room, decorated in murals, vintage Hollywood photographs, and red-and-gold fabrics. Breakfast can be served in the guest rooms on request. All pastries are baked fresh on the premises.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1901
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
One block from the hotel is the large park, Jardin du Luxembourg, where guests can jog, play tennis, or participate in the French game boules(similar to lawn bowling). There is a large playground area for children.
Hotel guests receive complimentary admission to a health club on the Boulevard St-Germain (10 minutes away on foot).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Grand Hotel Saint Michel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.