Book your room at Hilton Paris La Défense
Please enter your travel dates.
King Superior Room - No Refunds
Deluxe Double Room - No Refunds
Hilton Relaxation Room - Book Early & Save.
Junior Suite - No Refunds
Modern La Défense hotel with easy metro access to Paris
In CNIT conference center
This hotel stands within the CNIT conference center in La Défense, the major business district just outside the Paris city center. A metro station with easy access to Paris sights is right outside the door. The Quatre Temps shopping mall is adjacent.
Brasserie, bar, Wi-Fi
Popular with business travelers, Hilton Paris La Défense includes a new Precor fitness center, complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, 9 meeting rooms, the casual-chic Tangerine Bar, and the Côté Parvis brasserie. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Premium bedding, LCD TVs
Spacious guestrooms feature signature bedding, large desks, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and LCD TVs with premium channels. Coffee/tea makers are provided, too. Marble bathrooms include designer bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Paris La Défense
- The Overview
Located in La Défense business district, Hilton Paris La Défense is just 1 express rail stop (a 6-minute ride) from the Arc de Triomphe. The train station is beneath the hotel, with an entrance right outside the front door. La Grande Arche and the huge Quatre Temps shopping mall are adjacent, and numerous corporate offices are within a short walk. The hotel is a particular favorite of business travelers, but leisure travelers also appreciate the spacious rooms and easy access to Paris attractions.
The Côté Parvis brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; the continental breakfast featuring freshly baked croissants is particularly popular. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The Tangerine Bar is open daily till midnight. The modern fitness center is outfitted with Precor equipment.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. Other conveniences include a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, multilingual staff, currency exchange, and luggage storage.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking nearby
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge desk
- Health club
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- The Eats
Côté Parvis - Chic brasserie open daily for breakfast (hot and cold buffet and à la carte) and à la carte lunch and dinner. French and international cuisine, fine wines.
Tangerine Bar - Stylish, contemporary setting for cocktails, wine, light meals. Open weekdays morning till midnight, weekends late morning till midnight.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Out and About
The fitness center at this Hilton hotel is outfitted with new Precor equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for Hilton Paris La Défense
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 10 PM must ring the doorbell to reach reception.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.