Book your room at Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl
Paris hotel in 18th Arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge
Located in 18th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place de la Bataille-de-Stalingrad, Sacred Heart Basilica, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Moulin Rouge and Galeries Lafayette are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 34 rooms offer wired Internet, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers. TVs and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl features multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl is a smoke-free property.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 34
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 3.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3.00 EUR per day )
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.