Book your room at Hôtel Amadeus
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Paris hotel in 12th Arrondissement, near Opera Bastille
Located in 12th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place de la Nation, Opera Bastille, and Pere Lachaise Cemetery. Place des Vosges and Picasso Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A computer station, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 22 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, along with flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Amadeus features tour/ticket assistance and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.