Book your room at Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection
Historic hotel with Michelin-starred restaurant
Paris hotel designed by Lorin and Eiffel, located 300 metres from the Trocadéro and 800 metres from the Arc de Triomphe.
Guests can head to the restaurant to enjoy contemporary French cooking, to the bar, or work out in the fitness room.
The 103 rooms of Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection feature modern decor in neutral tones; all include wireless Internet and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection
At your hotel
Guests at Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection can work out in the fitness room, relax with a drink in the bar, and order snacks and drinks from the all-hours room service menu. Business guests can use a range of office-support services and meeting rooms, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access for those with laptops. Practical amenities include multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk, a concierge service, a safe-deposit box, dry-cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
Eat and drink
La Table du Baltimore - Modern à la carte restaurant serving contemporary French cooking. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
Le Bar du Baltimore - Intimate, wood-panelled bar offering a large selection of whiskies and cocktails. Serves breakfast every day as well as lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.