Availability: Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Premium Double or Twin Room
Classic Double or Twin Room
Historic hotel with Michelin-starred restaurant
Paris hotel designed by Lorin and Eiffel, located 300 metres from the Trocadéro and 800 metres from the Arc de Triomphe.
Guests can head to the restaurant to enjoy contemporary French cooking, to the bar, or work out in the fitness room.
The 103 rooms of Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection feature modern decor in neutral tones; all include wireless Internet and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection Amenities
Guests at Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection can work out in the fitness room, relax with a drink in the bar, and order snacks and drinks from the all-hours room service menu. Business guests can use a range of office-support services and meeting rooms, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access for those with laptops. Practical amenities include multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk, a concierge service, a safe-deposit box, dry-cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Business services
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
La Table du Baltimore - Modern à la carte restaurant serving contemporary French cooking. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
Le Bar du Baltimore - Intimate, wood-panelled bar offering a large selection of whiskies and cocktails. Serves breakfast every day as well as lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.