Book your room at Hotel Balzac
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Paris's Champs Elysees neighborhood near Arc de Triomphe
Near Arc de Triomphe
Located in a 19th-century townhouse and reopened after renovation in 2007, this Paris hotel is 50 meters from the Champs-Elysées and 200 meters from the Arc de Triomphe.
Built for the Paris Opera Director and themed on the French novelist Balzac, the hotel offers a wine bar set in a neo-classical glass atrium, where breakfast is also served daily.
All 70 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Balzac have street or courtyard views, WiFi (surcharge), minibars, and marble bathrooms with robes and Molton Brown toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Hotel Balzac staff perform several services, such as the arranging of tours, mobile phone rental, currency exchange, dry cleaning, and valet parking (surcharge). A full bar remains open throughout the day and until late in the evening in the guest lounge. This air-conditioned Parisian hotel supplies complimentary WiFi in the lobby.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 17 EUR / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Eat and drink
Pierre Gagnaire — Serving French cuisine at lunch and dinner.
Buffet breakfasts — Presented every morning from 7 AM until 10:30 AM in the breakfast room (surcharge applies).
Room service — Available 24 hours a day.
The fully equipped Club Med Gym on rue de Berri, is two blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Balzac
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 168 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.