Book your room at Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room (La Parisienne) - Hot Deal Non Refundable
Superior Room (La Coquette) - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- 1 double
Executive room (La Ravissante) - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- 1 double
Junior Suite (La Favorite) - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Boutique hotel in Paris across from Palais Bourbon
In 7th arrondissement
Located across from Place du Palais Bourbon in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, this boutique hotel is steps from the Invalides and Musee d'Orsay and within 2 km (1.5 mi) of the Eiffel Tower and Louvre.
Breakfast room, lounge
Guests of Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana can enjoy breakfast each morning for a fee, access the Internet or read complimentary newspapers in the lounge, and get tour advice from multilingual staff.
Paris or courtyard views
Individually decorated with contemporary and antique furnishings, guestrooms feature LCD televisions with satellite channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 February 2014 to 11 May 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana
- The Overview
Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana is housed in an 18th century building featuring a mix of antiques and contemporary furnishings. The lounge includes comfortable seating, a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access, and complimentary newspapers. Buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room for a surcharge. Multilingual staff at this 4-star boutique hotel can provide concierge services, assist with airport and train station transfers, and provide tour advice. Child care services are also available for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- The Eats
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room and includes bread, croissants, cereal, cheese, assorted cold meats, fruit, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and a continental breakfast can be delivered to the guestroom (surcharges apply for both).
Room service is available during limited hours from the adjacent restaurant.
Several local restaurants, bars and cafés can also be found within walking distance of the hotel.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.