Availability: Hotel California Champs-Elysées
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Early Non refundable
|$388 $330||$388 $330|
|$438 $373||$438 $373|
Junior Suite - Room Only
Duplex - Room Only
Refined, 4-star elegance steps from Champs-Élysées
By Faubourg St-Honoré
This Paris hotel is set between famed Avenue des Champs-Élysées and fashionable Faubourg Saint-Honoré, just steps from each. Avenue Montaigne is a 10-minute walk; Arc de Triomphe is 2 km (about 1 mile).
Hotel art gallery
Residing in a 1925 building, Hotel California Champs-Elysées features refined interiors, a restaurant, and for art lovers, an extensive collection of paintings housed in the onsite gallery.
The 174 air-conditioned guestrooms provide soundproofing and blackout drapes, pay movies, and minibars. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel California Champs-Elysées Amenities
The friendly staff of the California Paris Champs-Elysées offers a range of services including a concierge desk with tour and ticketing services. Access to fitness facilities is complimentary, as is high-speed Internet access.
Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). California Paris Champs-Elysées is a pet-frendly hotel.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1924
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
The Lounge Bar - Discover a cozy club atmosphere. Open daily from 10 AM to 1 AM. A superb place to start or end your evening in a softly lit musical atmosphere. The impressive selection of whiskies (over 200 brands) tells a lot about the bar's history. Comprising a veritable encyclopedia of malt and popularized for over eighty years by well-known American journalists, the Hôtel California bar is an iconic landmark. Celebrities like Clark Gable, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Orson Wells and Ernest Hemingway enjoyed stopping by during their stays in the French capital. It's also the place to have a warm drink at any time of day and relax in a prestigious setting.
The Cadre d’Or Restaurant - This restaurant is tucked into a corner of the patio, which features an Art Deco fountain; it welcomes you from 7 AM for a generous American-style breakfast. On the inside, a warm setting and comfortable furnishings prepare you for your culinary journey.
The fully-equipped Club Med Gym (on rue de Berri), is just two minutes away. Joggers have the use of the gardens of the Champs Elysées, which are five minutes away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Hotel California Champs-Elysées Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.