Availability: Hôtel Danemark
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Twin Room
- 2 single
Hotel in Paris (Saint-Germain-des-Pres - Luxembourg) near Tour Montparnasse
This hotel is located in Paris (Saint-Germain-des-Pres - Luxembourg), close to Place Vavin, Tour Montparnasse, and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Luxembourg Palace and Luxembourg Gardens.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Danemark provides dry cleaning/laundry services, an Internet point, and a computer station.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Danemark Amenities
Hôtel Danemark features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
Hôtel Danemark is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Hôtel Danemark Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.