Book your room at Hotel Derby Eiffel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Paris's Eiffel Tower - Orsay Museum neighborhood near Eiffel Tower
Near Eiffel Tower
Six-floor Paris townhouse, 300 metres from Les Invalides, 500 metres from the Eiffel Tower and two kilometres from Champs Elysées.
Nearest Transport Options
Guests at the Hotel Derby Eiffel can enjoy a cocktail and relax on leather chairs in the bar, and stay connected via wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms feature with pastel colour schemes and dark furniture; all have satellite television, air conditioning, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Derby Eiffel
After a day's sightseeing, guests at the Hotel Derby Eiffel can enjoy a cocktail and relax on leather chairs in the hotel bar. Those visiting on business can check their e-mails via public wireless Internet access (surcharge). The concierge is on hand to offer advice on sights and attractions in the surrounding area, and the front desk is open around the clock.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Septieme Vin (Restaurant and wine bar)
La Cuisine Restaurant
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.