Book your room at Hotel Galileo
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Room (Comfort)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room (Veranda)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple Room, Connecting Rooms (Aile Privée )Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Beaux Arts Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Arc de Triomphe
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Lido, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Grand Palais and Palais de Chaillot are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in are onsite.
All 27 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include balconies and minibars. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Galileo features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1910
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night