Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 2 single
Standard Single Room
- 1 double
In Opera - Grands Magasins neighborhood, design hotel near Paris Opera
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Culture and shopping
This Paris hotel is just a three-minute walk from Le Peletier Metro station and 0.8 km (0.5 mi) from the Paris Opera. The Louvre, Pompidou Centre, and two major department stores are 1.8 km (1 mi) away.
Breakfast room, bar
Hotel Jules's breakfast room is a stylish version of 1950s American diners. Guests can also enjoy breakfast in their own rooms. Other amenities include a bar, a fitness facility, complimentary wired Internet ac
The hotel rooms are divided into 2 atmospheres.
A vintage spirit, the decoration of some rooms draws its inspiration from the 50s to the 70a
In the contemporary rooms, it's a little more “masculine”
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 May 2013 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
Located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, this boutique hotel is steps from cafés, shops, and a Metro station. Two world-class department stores, Printemps Paris and Galeries Lafayette, are 1.8 km (about 1 mi) away.
Hotel Jules's 1950s-inspired breakfast room offers both American and Continental breakfasts (surcharges apply). Room service is available. A bar, a fitness center, and a meeting room are also on site. The front desk is open around the clock.
- Concierge desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Room service during limited hours is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.