Book your room at Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family-friendly Serris hotel at Disneyland® Paris
In Val d'Europe
This Hausmmannian-style hotel is located at Serris in Val d'Europe centre opposite a shopping mall and designer outlet village. It is five minutes from Disneyland® Paris via complimentary shuttle.
Hotel l'Elysée Val d'Europe's restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch (Monday through Friday). During the summer guests can enjoy terrace seating and a small play area for kids.
The 152 air-conditioned guestrooms have bright modern decor with dark wood furnishings, satellite televisions, safes, and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe
A complimentary shuttle to Disney® Resort Paris runs from the Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe at Disneyland® Paris throughout the day and evening. In the lobby guests will find a pool table and snack bar. For children, there is a small play area.
Business guests have access to the hotel's 7 conference rooms, equipped with complimentary wireless Internet, complimentary newspapers and audio-visual facilities.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
Pop Art Restaurant - The contemporary "Pop Art" restaurant with our indoor garden offers guests a charming and pleasant environment. For lunch and diner, you can enjoy the specialities of our talented chef and discover our selection of wines. Terrace seating is available in the summer.
Lounge Bar - Located on the corner of Place d´Ariane, Bar "L'Etoile" offers an inviting atmosphere for a pleasant break. The bar staff would be pleased to welcome guests for a drink or a snack. Providing a large television screen, the bar is the ideal place to watch your favorite events.
The hotel is within five kilometres of the Disneyland Golf Course and the Disney Village lake, where the public have access to boating in the summer and ice skating in the winter.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.