Book your room at Hotel Lutetia
Please enter your travel dates.
Historical hotel on Paris Left Bank
Near Le Bon Marché
This seven-story Paris hotel is set in the Left Bank literary and fashion district, across from Le Bon Marché and three blocks from St-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg Gardens.
Built in 1910, the Hotel Lutetia retains historical details such as stained-glass windows; modern amenities include 2 restaurants, a lounge with live jazz, a business center, a fitness center, and a spa.
The 231 spacious, air-conditioned guestrooms offer high ceilings, Art Deco accents, courtyard or boulevard views, and tile bathrooms with heated towel racks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Lutetia business center includes 3 computer stations with high-speed Internet access, copiers, printers, scanner, and fax machine, accessed with pre-paid cards. Open weekdays, and weekends on request. There are also 10 conference rooms with double-glazed windows, and secretarial services available on request (fee). The fitness center is equipped with cardio machines, natural lighting, and a TV. Massage and beauty services are available on request (fee). This property has Green Globe Certification.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Pool table
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1910
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Paris Restaurant - This gourmet restaurant serves traditional French haute cuisine in a formal, low-lit dining room decorated by fashion designer Sonia Rykiel. Lunch and dinner are served Monday through Friday.
Brasserie Lutetia - This typical Parisian brasserie has a lively atmosphere with leather booths and chrome Art Deco detailing. Continental breakfast of coffee and croissants is served here, as well as lunch and dinner every day. Seafood platters are the brasserie's specialty. A glassed-in terrace overlooks the busy streets. Vegetarian and children's menus are available.
Borghèse Lounge - An American-style buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning in the bright Borghèse lounge, which has large windows facing the boulevard. Sunday brunch is served.
Ernest Bar & Saint-Germain Lounge - Under a stained-glass skylight, the intimate bar and spacious lounge serve cocktails, and hot or cold beverages from 11 AM to 2 AM daily. The live piano commences at 6 PM, with live jazz starting at 10 PM Wednesday–Saturday nights (except in August). There is also a selection of fine cigars.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily in the lounge.
Guests may use the hotel's fitness center equipped with cardio machines and a TV. In addition, Luxembourg Gardens is less than 1 half-mile away, perfect for jogging or basketball. Children enjoy its large playground and pony rides.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Spa services, including body treatments, facial treatments, and massages are available on site.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Hotel Lutetia
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.