Book your room at Hotel Mayfair
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Parisian Boutique hotel in the historical district
Surrounded by Place Vendome and Place de la Concorde, Hotel Mayfair is in Paris' historical district. The hotel is less than 1 km from the Louvre, 1.6 km from Les Invalides, and 2.5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The metro station is also nearby.
Bar & lounge
This Parisian Boutique hotel features a breakfast room, a bar/lounge, and room service during limited hours. The front desk is open 24-hours a day, and a concierge and currency exchange are available onsite.
Each Parisian-style guestroom is outfitted with a desk, satellite flat-panel television, Internet access, a minibar, and an in-room safe. All rooms have individual climate control and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Centrally located in Paris, this luxury Boutique hotel is equipped to provide round-the-clock guest assistance. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, porter, and currency exchange, and offers courier and laundry services. Babysitting services are available on request. The hotel dining room offers continental and buffet breakfasts daily from 7-10:30 AM. Breakfast can also be taken in guestrooms from 7-10:45 AM, and additional room service is available from 12 PM-12 AM. A bar/lounge is open for evening cocktails.
Hotel Mayfair has a 24-hour business center, outfitted with Internet access, a printer, a scanner, and a photocopier. Guests can also arrange to use the hotel fax machine. There is a meeting room onsite with audio-visual equipment with seating for up to 10 people (square meters).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 10 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 10 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast Room - Open from 7-10:30 AM, the breakfast room offers continental and buffet breakfast.,
Room service is available during limited hours.
The fine print for Hotel Mayfair
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.