Availability: Hotel Mayfair
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Parisian Boutique hotel in the historical district
Surrounded by Place Vendome and Place de la Concorde, Hotel Mayfair is in Paris' historical district. The hotel is less than 1 km from the Louvre, 1.6 km from Les Invalides, and 2.5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The metro station is also nearby.
Bar & lounge
This Parisian Boutique hotel features a breakfast room, a bar/lounge, and room service during limited hours. The front desk is open 24-hours a day, and a concierge and currency exchange are available onsite.
Each Parisian-style guestroom is outfitted with a desk, satellite flat-panel television, Internet access, a minibar, and an in-room safe. All rooms have individual climate control and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Mayfair Amenities
Centrally located in Paris, this luxury Boutique hotel is equipped to provide round-the-clock guest assistance. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, porter, and currency exchange, and offers courier and laundry services. Babysitting services are available on request. The hotel dining room offers continental and buffet breakfasts daily from 7-10:30 AM. Breakfast can also be taken in guestrooms from 7-10:45 AM, and additional room service is available from 12 PM-12 AM. A bar/lounge is open for evening cocktails.
Hotel Mayfair has a 24-hour business center, outfitted with Internet access, a printer, a scanner, and a photocopier. Guests can also arrange to use the hotel fax machine. There is a meeting room onsite with audio-visual equipment with seating for up to 10 people (square meters).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $10.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Breakfast Room - Open from 7-10:30 AM, the breakfast room offers continental and buffet breakfast.,
Room service is available during limited hours.
Hotel Mayfair Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.