Book your room at Hôtel Montaigne
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Montaigne Double Room, Shower & Bathtub, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Traditional Paris hotel with on-site shop
Hôtel Montaigne takes on a new mantle of glamor and luxury, inspired by the renowned interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon. Ideally located at the heart of Paris' prestigious Triangle d'Or, the hotel brings you the essence of the French capital. Staff and porters are proud to welcome you at number 6, Avenue Montaigne, surrounded by the famous names in Haute Couture - and in close proximity to the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.
Hotel bar, French brasserie
After a day of sightseeing, guests at the Montaigne Hotel can relax with cocktails in the elegant bar, grab dinner or snacks in the on-site restaurant or browse the shops for souvenirs.
These intimate, luxurious and charming guestrooms are the ideal starting point for visiting Paris. The air-conditioned accommodations include iPod docking stations, free bottled water, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Before a day of sightseeing around Paris, guests at the Hôtel Montaigne can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) or coffee shop treats with complimentary newspapers. They can get tour assistance from multilingual staff offering concierge services, or the 24-hour front desk. The on-site shops are stocked with essentials, gifts and souvenirs. The hotel's restaurant serves all meals, plus drinks (there or in the bar), and 24-hour room service is available.
Set right by the Seine, this downtown Paris accommodation offers a fireplace, shoe shine and - for the romantics - rain umbrellas. Boat cruises can be found nearby. For a surcharge, babysitting/child care can be arranged.
This 4-star property provides a shuttle that serves the surrounding area and provides airport and train station transfers for a fee (advance notice required). Parking is not available on site, but pay parking can be found nearby. WiFi is free.
Built in 2012, this 7-story hotel has a lift and accessibility equipment for the deaf. Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome.
Hôtel Montaigne is smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2012
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Bar de L Entracte - A French brasserie that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus drinks and afternoon tea.
Room service - available round-the-clock, for all meals and snacks.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Hôtel Montaigne
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.