Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Suite - Last minute Offer Non refundable
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Art Deco Paris hotel near Champs-Elysées
By Arc de Triomphe
Built in the 1920s, this Art Deco–inspired Paris hotel is centrally located near the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
The antiques and Art Deco furnishings of the Hotel Napoleon add a sense of refined style to a gourmet restaurant and cozy lounge.
Traditional guestrooms with Napoleonic artworks and Directoire furnishings also offer minibars, Internet access, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located 1 block from the Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe, the 7-story Hotel Napoleon has been an Art Deco landmark in central Paris since the late 1920s. Its convenient location and elegant amenities have attracted famous guests, from Errol Flynn and Orson Welles to today's dignitaries and celebrities. Numerous dining and shopping opportunities are within walking distance of this city-center hotel.
The accommodation features 102 guestrooms and suites, all of which offer modern amenities, including minibars, cable TV, and bathrobes. The hotel, whose décor includes original artwork and antique Directoire furnishings, offers a restaurant, lounge, a 24-hour business center, complimentary wireless Internet access, a fitness facility, and luggage storage. Its 8 meeting and conference rooms provide 4,433 square feet (412 square meters) of event space. An outdoor terrace serve as a popular meeting spot for gourmet fare and signature drinks. Onsite parking is available for a fee.
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4433
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 412
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
Bivouac Café Restaurant - Steak tartare, grilled lamb, and other specialties are served in an elegant setting of rich fabrics, white tablecloths, and fine china. Open for lunch Monday-Friday.
Bivouac Café Lounge Bar - Mahogany paneling, upholstered armchairs, and deep sofas create a warm and welcoming ambience in this lounge. A terrace with views of the Arc de Triomphe is also available, weather permitting.
In addition, breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area (surcharge). Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 12 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.