Book your room at Hotel Neptune
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie)
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie), close to Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Jardin des Plantes. Also nearby are Grande Galerie de l'Evolution and Pantheon.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Neptune provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Hotel Neptune features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Neptune is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Hotel Neptune
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.