Book your room at Hotel Nord et Champagne
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Folies Bergere, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also nearby are Sacred Heart Basilica and Galeries Lafayette.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Hotel Nord et Champagne provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a television in the lobby.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), shared bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nord et Champagne
At your hotel
Hotel Nord et Champagne features multilingual staff, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per stay )
In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Hotel Nord et Champagne
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.