Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Small Paris hotel opposite Luxembourg Gardens
Near Notre Dame
Completely renovated in 2011, this small, stylish Paris hotel is across from the Luxembourg Gardens, 1 block from the shops and restaurants of Saint-Germain, and 500 meters from Notre Dame.
The richly decorated lobby and lounge come with leather armchairs and free newspapers; breakfast, lunch, and dinner is available in the hotel's 'Le Luco' brasserie.
The 40 guestrooms of Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg have garden or boulevard views, in-room safes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and LCD televisions with satellite channels.
The Observatoire Luxembourg, a 3-star boutique hotel, was totally renovated in 2011. Located on Boulevard Saint Michel, which is part of the historical quarter in French Capital, the hotel is just a few steps away from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon in the 5th district of Paris.
This boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living. The hotel offers a breakfast room with a warm buffet every morning, a Parisian brasserie (Le Luco) and a terrace for al fresco dining in warmer weather. Concierge services provide guests with information about the city's sights and wide choice of entertainment. The hotel can recommend and make reservations for both gourmet and moderately priced restaurants.
The hotel offers basic secretarial services such as photocopying and faxing. Airport shuttle service available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
Breakfast room - Guests enjoy a continental breakfast, served either in the comfortably furnished open-plan lounge or in their rooms upon request.
Le Luco - Overlooking the Luxembourg Gardens on Place Louis Marin, this restaurant provides an informal setting for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (every day except Sunday). Both authentic 'brasserie' and more homely 'canaille' dishes are served.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.