Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Non refundable
Deluxe Room - non refundable
Deluxe Room, View
Paris hotel near Saint-Germain-des-Près
On the Left Bank
Frequented by writers such as Hemingway, Sartre and Capote in the first half of the 20th century, this Left Bank Paris hotel is just one block from the fashion boutiques of Saint-Germain-des-Près.
After a day of sightseeing, guests can use the cardio machines in the Hôtel Pont Royal's 24-hour fitness center before sipping champagne cocktails in the Signature Bar's easy chairs.
Fluffy duvets, rich silks
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature a rich decor of luxury silks and mahogany furnishings. Beds are topped with fluffy duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hôtel Pont Royal's signature aroma, a blend of vanilla and cedar, is diffused in the public spaces, all of which are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business travelers will appreciate the 30 square meters of meeting space. A computer station is also available for guests' use with a prepaid card.
The 24-hour fitness room, with mirrored walls and parquet floors, is located in the basement. Guests can exercise on cardio and weight machines while watching cable television. Water, fruit and towels are provided. Babysitting/child care services are available, and parking is also available nearby for a surcharge.
This hotel welcomes small pets (5 kilograms max) and service animals, for additional surcharges.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1923
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon - Sleek, contemporary bar-brasserie with black tile flooring, wood-paneled walls, stainless steel fixtures and colorful jars of strawberries, lemons, peppers and preserves lining the shelves. The covered pavement terrace is open during warm weather. Sample menu items include Caramelized Quail Stuffed with Foie Gras, Carpaccio of Langoustine, and Sweetbreads. Serves lunch and dinner.
Le Signature Bar - With armchairs, heavy drapes, dark wood paneling, and soft lighting, the bar is reminiscent of an 18th-century club. The bar proper extends to the lobby and library lounge. Serves an extensive menu of classic cocktails and long drinks, wine by the glass, beer, and whisky. Open lunchtime and evening.
Salon Mosaïque - Bright breakfast room decorated with colorful paintings of wildlife and overlooking the Japanese-style garden. Buffet breakfast with hot items, courtesy of the Atelier, includes bread and pastries, fruit salad, cheese, ham and cooked-to-order eggs.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.