Availability: Hôtel Sainte-Beuve
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Petite Paris hotel on Rive Gauche, near Jardin du Luxembourg
Located in the city's 6th arrondissement on the Rive Gauche, this hotel is 0.7 km (0.5 mi) from Luxembourg Palace and Jardin du Luxembourg. The Sorbonne and the Pantheon are both about 1 km away.
Wine by the fireplace
Breakfast at Hôtel Sainte-Beuve includes fresh croissants and jam, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. After a day of exploring Paris, guests can sip a glass of wine by the fireplace in the lounge and surf the web with free wireless Internet access.
The 22 guestrooms are individually decorated, but all include LCD TVs with satellite service. En-suite bathrooms, tiled in black and white, come with bathrobes and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Sainte-Beuve Amenities
Named in honor of 19th-century French literary critic Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve, this small hotel is on a quiet street in the 6th arrondissement (district) on the Rive Gauche (Left Bank).
The reception area opens to a warmly inviting lounge with sofas, armchairs, and a marble fireplace. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and a computer station and Internet point are available. Breakfast includes fresh croissants and jam, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate (surcharge). Numerous cafés and bakeries are within a short walk.
Renowned British designer David Hicks created the interior décor, a blend of contemporary and antique furnishings complemented by rich, deep colors.
An airport shuttle is available (surcharge) and babysitting can be provided on site (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Hôtel Sainte-Beuve Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.