Book your room at Hôtel Viator
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres)
This hotel is located in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres), close to Square des Batignolles, Arc de Triomphe, and Moulin Rouge. Also nearby are Parc Monceau and Sacred Heart Basilica.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Hôtel Viator provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature safes along with shared bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Hôtel Viator features multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1.00 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1.00 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Shared bathroom
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower only
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The fine print for Hôtel Viator
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.