Availability: Kyriad Hotel at Disneyland Paris
Family Room, One Double or Two Twins
Family Room, Four Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Family hotel in Magny-le-Hongre with restaurant
Modern hotel designed for families, situated in Magny-le-Hongre, three kilometres from the parks and village of Disneyland® Paris (linked by shuttle).
Guests can take the eight-minute journey to Disneyland® Paris in the free shuttle, or enjoy cocktails and snacks in the "l'Abreuvoir" bar or restaurant.
Cable television, 6 languages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kyriad Hotel at Disneyland Paris Amenities
A complimentary shuttle service links Kyriad Hotel to Disneyland® Paris as well as the RER, TGV, Thalys, and Eurostar stations (service operates between 6 AM and midnight; 1 AM in summer). Tickets for the park can be purchased at the hotel reception. In addition, there is a Disney® shop onsite, whilst purchases made in the park can be delivered to the hotel. Guests can relax over drinks in the lounge bar or one of the two terraces, while the kids keep themselves entertained in the video games room, on the merry-go-round, or one of the two petanque courts. A play area is located in both the restaurant and the reception, whilst a relaxing time can also be spent walking through the hotel's gardens, around the lake, or on the terrace's sunloungers. Free parking and luggage storage is available onsite, and business visitors will find wireless Internet access and full conference and banqueting facilities including audio-visual equipment. Pushchairs and infant beds can be borrowed from the hotel reception. Those looking for a light sandwich, snack, or drink can make use of the food and drink vending machine, available 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 300
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4166
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 387
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes the guests for breakfast and dinner. At breakfast, the “all you can eat” buffet is including pastries, cereals, omelette, fruit compotes, juices, hot beverages. At dinner, the chef and his team offer an “all you can eat” buffet with wide choice of hot and cold starters, dishes of meat or fish, several accompaniments and delicious desserts.
The bar of the restaurant is open all day offering hot or fresh drinks.
The lobby bar L’Abreuvoir invites for a relaxing moment after a day at Disneyland® Paris Parks.
Free activities over Christmas:
- Hotel decorated (15 November 2010 - 9 January 2011)
- Free children's face painting every morning (19-31 December 2010)
- Visit from Father Christmas (24 December 2010 evening)
The hotel has two petanque courts available for guests' use. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply. The hotel offers a recreation area for children in reception, with a video arcade and a carousel. At the restaurant, a children's corner with television hosts younger.
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Kyriad Hotel at Disneyland Paris Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.