Availability: La Villa Maillot
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Paris (Trocadero) near Arc de Triomphe
This spa hotel is located in Paris (Trocadero), close to Palais des Congres de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Also nearby are Palais de Chaillot and Parc Monceau.
Recreational amenities at La Villa Maillot include a sauna and a steam room. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Villa Maillot Amenities
La Villa Maillot features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
La Villa Maillot is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 42
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Espresso maker
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
La Villa Maillot Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).