Availability: Le Belmont Paris Champs Elysées
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Imperial)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chic Paris hotel close to Arc de Triomphe
Hotel Le Belmont is located in one of the most popular and central areas of Paris, the Golden Triangle; just a few steps away from the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue George V, and Avenue Montaigne.
In the heart of the French capital, Le Belmont Paris Champs Elysées invites you to enjoy its classic French interior and peaceful setting. Guests can ask multilingual staff to book shows and sightseeing excursions.
Innovative French furniture
The hotel's 74 sophisticated rooms and suites provide comfort and technology, with granite bathrooms and artistic Opéra Garnier-inspired headboards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Belmont Paris Champs Elysées Amenities
Guests at the smoke-free Le Belmont Paris Champs Elysées Hotel can have breakfast in the lounge area, a covered garden area, or order in-room. This recently renovated hotel offers fitness facilities, a meeting room measuring, business services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can use the high-speed Internet services in the public areas to plan their sightseeing, while multilingual staff can make reservations for shows and excursions. The lounge bar is open in the evenings serving hot and cold drinks, while the Spa By Karita offers a steam room and massages.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 74
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast — Served every morning from 7:30 AM until 10:30 AM in the breakfast room (surcharges apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Steam room in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Le Belmont Paris Champs Elysées Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.