Availability: Le Meridien Etoile
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Urban RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business friendly hotel with jazz club across from Le Palais des Congrès.
By Palais des Congrès
Set 800 metres from the Arc de Triomphe, this stylish Paris hotel is located just off the Champs-Elysées, opposite the Palais des Congrès Convention Center.
In addition to a conference center and two restaurants, Le Meridien Etoile houses one of the city's best jazz clubs, featuring outstanding acoustics and infectious grooves.
All guestrooms offer courtyard or city views, as well as a warm, modern atmosphere; bathrooms have shower/tub combinations, and rooms included wireless Internet access and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Etoile Amenities
The nine-floor Le Meridien Etoile features a jazz club, two restaurants, a business center, underground parking garage, newsstand, gift shop, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour fitness facility and health club on-site. Efficient concierges can arrange everything from child care to business services. The hotel's onsite 'open studio' offers high-speed wireless Internet access and computers.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,025
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $19.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Ma Chère & Tendre - Specializing in delicious meats, Ma Chère & Tendre serves lunch and dinner with an emphasis on high quality pieces from around the world in a dining room styled with warm colors.
Terrace du Jazz - This casual restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a space overlooking a lush garden atrium.
Jazz Club Etoile - The lounge bar is open throughout the day, serving drinks and light meals. Entry fees apply.
The tree-shaded Bois de Boulogne is just 1 block away, with running trails, bowling lanes, and bicycle rental.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Le Meridien Etoile Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 170 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.