Book your room at Le Pavillon des Lettres
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Romantic Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, near Arc de Triomphe
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Elysee Palace, Grand Palais, and Place de la Concorde. Arc de Triomphe and Paris Opera are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include free use of bicycles, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docks and 24-hour room service. Hair dryers and safes are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Pavillon des Lettres features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Pavillon des Lettres is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.