Book your room at Le Pavillon des Lettres
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Paris (Champs Elysees) near Place de la Concorde
This romantic hotel is located in Paris (Champs Elysees), close to Elysee Palace, Place de la Concorde, and Grand Palais. Also nearby are Arc de Triomphe and Louvre Museum.
Le Pavillon des Lettres provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and a library.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations; rooms also include air conditioning and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Pavillon des Lettres
At your hotel
Le Pavillon des Lettres features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Le Pavillon des Lettres
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Pavillon des Lettres is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.