Book your room at Le Pavillon des Lettres
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, near Arc de Triomphe
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Elysee Palace, Grand Palais, and Place de la Concorde. Arc de Triomphe and Paris Opera are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free use of bicycles, concierge services, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docks and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Pavillon des Lettres features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This romantic hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Pavillon des Lettres is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.