Book your room at Le Robinet d'Or
Hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Colonel Fabien Square, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also nearby are Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Sacred Heart Basilica.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Robinet d'Or features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting room. This Paris hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
Le Robinet d'Or is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Year Built 2012
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Robinet d Or - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.00 and EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
We should mention
Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.