Availability: Le Robinet d'Or
Hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Colonel Fabien Square, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also nearby are Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Sacred Heart Basilica.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Robinet d'Or features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Robinet d'Or Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This Paris hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
Le Robinet d'Or is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2012
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Robinet d Or - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Le Robinet d'Or Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.00 and EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.