Availability: Le Robinet d'Or
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Standard Single Room
- 1 bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Colonel Fabien Square, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also nearby are Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Sacred Heart Basilica.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Robinet d'Or features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Robinet d'Or Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 269 square feet (25 square meters). This Paris hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
Le Robinet d'Or is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 2012
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Robinet d Or - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Le Robinet d'Or Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.00 and EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.