Availability: Madison Hôtel
Chambre Privilège Vue sur Cour
Privilège vue sur l'Eglise St Germain
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double Room
Traditional Paris hotel in Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Near the Metro
This elegant, traditional town-house hotel is located in the intellectual district of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and is only 100 meters from a metro station.
Wireless Internet is available throughout the Madison Hôtel; there is a concierge desk for assistance with booking sightseeing tours, and reservations. 24-hour front desk and luggage storage are also available.
The 50 guestrooms are traditionally decorated and have rich patterned fabrics; all include complimentary toiletries, climate control, satellite television and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madison Hôtel Amenities
The chic 4-star Madison Hôtel blends contemporary style with antique rugs and tapestries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided throughout this boutique hotel, and an Internet point is available at the reception. Other convenient amenities include room service, a 24-hour front desk, babysitting services (surcharge), and nearby parking (surcharge). Staff at the concierge desk can help with sightseeing tours and reservations.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
A buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM until 11 AM in the breakfast room (surcharge).
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Café de Flore
- In-room accessibility
Madison Hôtel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.