Book your room at Magenta 38
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Premium Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Chic hotel conveniently close to Gare du Nord.
Near Gare du Nord
Behind an elegant Haussmann façade lies a modern Paris hotel, two kilometers from the Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est train stations.
Guests at Hotel Magenta Paris can start their day with a complimentary newspaper and a visit to the concierge desk before heading out to explore.
The 65 air-conditioned rooms feature contemporary furnishings; all come with minibars and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conveniently close to the Gare du Nord (Eurostar et Thalys) and Gare de l’Est (TGV Est and ICE) train stations, the Hotel Magenta Paris offers an array of amenities including 24-hour front desk and a concierge desk. Guests can choose from a selection of complimentary newspapers to read over breakfast or in the lobby. The entire property benefits from air conditioning.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 65
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel Magenta Paris can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistrot des Oies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.