Please enter your travel dates.
Exceptional hotel next to the Champs Élysées, perfect for a stay in Paris
In the heart of Paris
Perfect for visiting Paris on business or pleasure, this hotel is in the very heart of the city, between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Élysées, next to the exclusive boutiques of Avenue Montaigne.
Elegant and cosy
Located within a beautiful building in the neoclassical style, guests can enjoy an exquisite buffet breakfast or a drink in the lounge bar with Wi-fi, enveloped in an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
The hotel provides various types of rooms, all of them with many amenities such as LCD TV with satellite channels, a safe for valuables and a personalised service which guarantees the wellbeing of the guests.
Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel is located on Paris's Right Bank, steps from the Champs-Elysées and the river Seine. A metro station is also within easy walking distance.
The reception lobby leads to a lounge with a fireplace, and there is a salon area with complimentary newspapers and magazines. The hotel serves breakfast daily (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, and there's also a bar, business center and meeting room, as well as multilingual staff and concierge services.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 280
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 26
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
Breakfast - Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel serves a buffet breakfast (surcharge) from 7 AM to 10:30 AM daily.
Room Service - Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.