Book your room at Mercure Paris La Défense Grande Arche
Standard Double Room (Separate Building)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Apartment, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Nanterre (La Defense)
This hotel is located in Nanterre (La Defense), close to Parc du Millenaire, Grande Arche, and Leonardo da Vinci Engineering School. Also nearby are Les Quatre Temps Shopping Center and CNIT Convention Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Paris La Défense Grande Arche features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Paris La Défense Grande Arche
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Les Soleils du Monde - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
Bar le Patio - Onsite barHappy hour is offered.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18,90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.