Availability: Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Boulogne-Billancourt with a restaurant
Situated in Boulogne-Billancourt, this hotel is close to Pierre de Coubertin Stadium, Stade de Roland Garros, and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. Also nearby are Parc des Princes and Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.