Availability: Midnight Hôtel Paris
Family-friendly hotel with a coffee shop/café, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Porte Saint-Denis, Folies Bergere, and Grand Rex Cinema. Also nearby are Porte Saint-Martin and Montmartre Funicular.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Midnight Hôtel Paris provides complimentary wireless Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station.
LED televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Midnight Hôtel Paris Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Day bed
- LED TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Midnight Hôtel Paris Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.