Book your room at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Hotel with indoor pool, near Charles de Gaulle Airport
Villepinte Expo Centre
This hotel is 1.3 km (0.8 mi) from Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport and about 3 km (1.8 mi) from the Villepinte Expo Centre. Central Paris is a 25-minute drive.
Complimentary airport shuttle service runs every 20 to 25 minutes from 5:30 AM to 12:30 AM daily. The hotel also features an indoor pool, sauna, and Irish pub.
Guestrooms at this Roissy-en-France hotel include satellite TV, coffee/tea makers, in-room safes, voice mail, and hair dryers. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
- The Overview
Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle provides complimentary airport shuttle service every 20 to 25 minutes from 5:30 AM to 12:30 AM daily. Scheduled shuttle-bus service to Paris is available for a surcharge.
For recreation and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. The restaurant Brasserie L'Europe serves lunch and dinner, and an Irish pub serves food and drinks from late morning until late evening. This smoke-free property also boasts a garden, terrace, multilingual staff members, a 24-hour business center, 6 meeting rooms, covered parking (surcharge), and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Covered parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- The Eats
Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle's restaurant, Brasserie L Europe, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is also available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.