Book your room at Normandy Hotel
Belle Epoque Paris hotel opposite the Louvre
By Tuileries Gardens
This six-floor Paris hotel is across from the Louvre, a block from the Tuileries Gardens, and 1 km from the Champs-Elysées, Opéra Garnier and Musée D'Orsay.
Restaurant and bar
Open since 1877, this opulent hotel has an English-style bar serving cocktails and light meals, and buffet breakfast is served daily (surcharge).
The Normandy Hotel's 117 rooms are furnished in antique style, and provide satellite TV, in-room safes, and opening windows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The six-floor Normandy Hotel's multilingual staff is available around the clock to help guests with city directions and currency exchanges. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas, and there is an internet point in the lobby. One-way airport shuttle service is available (surcharge). Self-parking (surcharge). Pets welcome (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1877
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English Bar - Cocktails and light meals are served daily in this roomy bar decorated in English plaids and traditional black-leather chairs.
Breakfast Salon - A daily breakfast buffet (fee) is served in a large room with street-level windows, and decorated in wine tones.
Nearby Things to Do
The Tuileries Gardens are popular with morning joggers, while in-line skaters prefer the smooth sidewalks around the Musée d'Orsay and Invalides just across the Seine.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day